Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh my goodess

Such Goodness has been about. I can't believe more than a week has gone by again--I still don't feel caught up on my rest.

But it was worth it--there was so much to celebrate!
And it was done right with fantastic dancing
though the weather was anything but cool, my little sister wore the sweater I made for her special day and looked dazzling in it--she is so beautiful. And I am so thrilled to have another given brother--we're all so happy. He's a wonderful guy.
And he is talented --this frame that he made out of barn wood is just gorgeous and the picture inside of all of us is priceless.

Monday morning at 5:30 am when I left for work on the farm, this peaceful scene was the perfect way to say good-bye to the weekend full of love, of family and new beginnings
and there is so much more on the horizon
But that must wait till next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment