Saturday, February 15, 2014

Almost 2 Years

So much can happen in 2 years.  So much GOOD.


It starts with this guy.  One year ago tomorrow, on February 16th, 2013, (my older sister's birthday) we decided to get married.
Around this time I was accepted to the University of Minnesota's Masters of Public Health program, with a focus on Community Health Promotion.


I found an urban farm to work at this past summer.


In June of 2013, we bought a lovely Minneapolis bungalow.


 We lost Buster the previous May to heart failure and we miss him dearly.  Shortly we moved in to the new house, we decided to share our home again with a furry friend, and we adopted a kitten which we named Ivan. 


My newest niece, Miss Ellie Jean (my little bean) was born to my younger sister and brother, in August.

  
And she's wonderful, just like her cousin Lexi.


Who is getting so big, and will be a fantastic big sister this spring when her baby brothers arrive.


October 12th, 2013.  We made our promises in front of the people we love.
I became Mrs. Kara Guerra.  A lucky to lady to have this man and a fun new rhyming name.


And NOW.... We are excited to meet this little sprout of ours this August, 2014.

SO much GOOD.



3 comments:

  1. OH!!! I just saw this! I'm late to the party! Congratulations and I am SO HAPPY for you both! SO EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete